Since our beginnings in 2008, our approach has evolved into one of community development, focused on strengthening families and community structures that make up a child’s environment. The individual sponsor-to-child relationship supports this work, with sponsor funds pooled to improve life in the communities where sponsored children live.
Today, support from sponsors is what allows us to remain in communities’ long term, building relationships with local partner organizations and focusing on children’s changing needs as they grow up. Support from diverse donors and institutions allows Victory Foundation Programme to expand and deepen its work with children and families even more. Sponsors’ friendship and encouragement further elevate Victory Foundation programme’s impact for children, families and communities, increasing their well-being.
WE BELIEVE EVERY CHILD DESERVES TO GROW UP SAFE FROM HARM
Every day, children SUFFER from violence, exploitation, neglect and abuse, with those in the world’s poorest communities being especially VULNERABLE.
How Sponsorship Programme Works:
- Meet: Choose a boy or girl you want to sponsor
- Change a Life: Your monthly contributions will give your sponsored child the chance to grow up safe, healthy and educated.
- Combine: Your contributions will be combined with those of other sponsors so that all children benefit.
- Correspond: Correspond with your child through letters and pictures (only if you want). Receive regular updates and even arrange to visit if you like.
- Smile: You’ve made the world a better place.