Victory Foundation Programme believes that all children, adolescents and young people have the right to make their own free and informed choices and to have control over their sexual and reproductive health and lives, free from coercion, violence, discrimination and abuse. Girls and young women, in particular, are denied the ability to exercise these rights. Fulfilling the rights of all children, adolescents and young people is fundamental to achieving gender equality.
Girls and young women are frequently subjected to serious human rights violations, including coerced sex, sexual violence and harmful practices, such as female genital mutilation/cutting and child, early and forced marriage.This form does not exist
Founded in 2008, Victory Foundation Programme is an Education Empowerment, Development and Humanitarian Non-Governmental organization that promotes children’s, youth’s rights, counselling, eradication of drug addiction, gender based violence, leadership and governance, elimination of early pregnancy and equality for girls and women for sustainable livelihood. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners.
We strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We engage people and partners to:
- Empower children, young people and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion and vulnerability.
- Train and bring schools, local organizations, and school from informal set up as a consortia for empowerment.
- Drive change in practice and policy at local, national and global levels through our reach, experience and knowledge of the realities children, youth and women face.
- Work with children, youth, young women and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity.
- Support the safe and successful progression of children from 5 years to adulthood 24 years.
Our Strategy and Ambition
To fulfill the promise of the 2030 Global Goals, our 5-year is designed to deliver significant change for girls and boys, putting a special emphasis on gender equality.
We see clear links between fulfilling children’s rights, achieving gender equality and ending child poverty. Every girl and boy has the right to be healthy, educated, protected, valued and respected in their own community and beyond.
We support these rights from when children are born to when they reach adulthood. We work to ensure that girls and boys know their rights, and have the skills, knowledge and confidence to fulfill them. This approach inspires and empowers children and communities to create long-lasting change.
Girls have the power to change the world. Our ambition is to work beside them and together we take action so girls and boys learn, lead, decide and thrive.