We strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We engage people and partners to:
- Empower children, young people and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion and vulnerability.
- Train and bring schools, local organizations, and school from informal set up as a consortia for empowerment.
- Drive change in practice and policy at local, national and global levels through our reach, experience and knowledge of the realities children, youth and women face.
- Work with children, youth, young women and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity.
- Support the safe and successful progression of children from 5years to adulthood 24 years.